Scripture Union South Africa has a vacancy for a Front Office Administrator at its head office in Cape Town.br>
This full-time position is an immediate vacancy and the successful candidate will need to commence as soon as possible. SU is needing to find a well-articulated person with good people skills, a professional presentation, enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and attention to detail.br> Responsibilities include:
- Managing front desk;
- Manage reception switchboard, answering, screening, transferring incoming calls and referring inquiries to correct departments;
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email;
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately;
- Handling deliveries and public queries;
- Maintain office security by controlling access via the reception;
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable;
- Ensure meeting rooms are kept to a high standard and inspect before and after meetings;
- Update calendars and book Boardroom for meetings;
- Manage and update the internal phone list;
- Organize employee logistics, travel and accommodation;
- Coordinate in-house or off-site activities, team celebrations and conferences;
- Various administrative tasks including database, post and banking, amongst others.
- Relevant post-matric qualification;
- Driver’s license and own transport an advantage;
- Front office administration experiences are an advantage;
- Sound understanding of SU’s ethos and contextual South African realities;
- Committed Christian with active church involvement.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans;
- Excellent MS Office skills;
- Great communication skills;
- Excellent phone etiquette;
- Professional attitude;
- General office administration skills;
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
Please send a CV (no more than two pages) and a covering letter to SU General Director (Tim Black) on firstname.lastname@example.org. Your CV should include your personal contact details, education, qualifications, at least three references with contact numbers and a recent photo of yourself. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. For more information about Scripture Union, see www.su.org.za. Closing date for applications: 31 July 2019.
SU: Leading young people to know and walk with God.”