Twitter is a micro-blog website that allows you to post content with a limit of 140 characters, instantly. It is an excellent source of current information. Keep in the loop with trendy topics happening at this moment and let other’s know ‘What’s happening?’ Twitter has over 200 million users and growing.
What will I learn:
- Setting up of a Twitter account
- Design and layout
- Writing a Twitter and Google friendly bio
- How to tweet (post content including images)
- How to tweet smart
- Concept of following and followers
- Terminology: tweet, follow, hashtags, trendy topics
- How to get followers and keep them.
- How to shorten URLs
- Creative marketing ideas – how to get those ‘likes’
Why should I take this workshop:
- All workshops are designed for beginners unless requested otherwise.
- Smart, witty individuals who enjoy quick and current information.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to market their business online.
- Marketing managers who have been assigned to manage a company’s social media campaign.
- Website owners who need to increase the traffic to their website/blog and Google rankings.
- Groups, communities and organizations looking to build a membership base.
- Independent professionals who want to grow their referral networks.