MailChimp is a platform for users to create mass eNewsletter campaigns. Communicate directly to your consumers via personalised emails that won’t get stuck in the dredged junk mail folder.
Learn how design and manage campaigns, create subscriber forms and work with your database.
What will I learn:
- Setup of a new account.
- Navigating through the platform.
- Establishing ‘lists’ / Databases (Subscribers – How to import and add new subscribers)
- Working with and integration web forms (Sign up forms) onto your website.
- Setting up a campaign for bulk email sending.
- Selecting and designing a template. (Note: No HTML experience is needed but can be beneficial).
- How to write efficient eNewsletter content.
- Integrate your Facebook and Twitter to auto-post campaigns.
- Executing a campaign
- Analysing reports.
Why should I take this workshop:
- All workshops are designed for beginners unless requested otherwise.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to market their business online.
- Marketing managers who have been assigned to manage a company’s social media campaign.
- Website owners who need to increase the traffic to their website/blog and Google rankings.
- Groups, communities and organizations looking to build a membership base.
- Independent professionals who want to grow their referral networks