Facebook is by far the most popular social media network. Launched in 2004, it now has over 1 billion users. More than 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events and community pages).
It promotes a conversation around brand experiences. 1 out of 7 minutes online is spent on Facebook.
What you will learn:
- Setting up a Facebook Page
- Managing admins
- Publishing Tools: scheduling and backdating posts
- Posting and sharing content
- Develop creative content with photo carousels
- Custom URLs (www.facebook.com/yourbrand)
- Pin, Feature or Hide content
- Adding Favourite Pages
- Managing useful Apps
- Switching from User to Page Profile
- Creative marketing ideas – how to get those ‘likes’
- Introduction to Facebook adverts
Why should I take this workshop:
- All workshops are designed for beginners unless requested otherwise.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to market their business online.
- Marketing managers who have been assigned to manage a company’s social media campaign.
- Website owners who need to increase the traffic to their website/blog and Google rankings.
- Groups, communities and organisations looking to build a membership base.
- Independent professionals who want to grow their referral networks.