Scripture Union SA Week of Prayer
These are our prayer items for today, 7 November 2014.
- Please remember Brian Edwards in his role as National Bookshops Chairman.
- Please pray for Jenny Griffiths, Bookshops General Manager as she provides leadership in the three bookshops.
- Pray for wisdom in appointing new staff members in the Rondebosch bookshop.
- Pray for opportunities for bookshops to promote God’s Word as we interact with churches and promote Bible reading notes.
- Pray for a good sale in November as people buy gifts for Christmas.
- Praise the Lord for 60 years of His faithfulness in the bookshops.
- Thank the Lord for each staff member in the bookshops around the country. Noleen in Johannesburg, Yvonne and Richard in Durban, Aileen, Naomi, Lauren, Charmain, Wesley and Nomveliso in Rondebosch.
- Pray for opportunities for each of our bookshops to get our books into the hands of people who need them to grow in their faith
SU Western Cape:
- Please pray for Daryl Henning, Regional Director, as he recovers from his operation.
- Pray for the team as they prepare for a busy summer season of camping (1 teenage camp, 1 primary school camp and 3 Froggy Camps).
- Please pray for the successful recruitment of leaders for the various activities.
- Please pray for Natasha Solomons as she runs 3 Froggy Camps during summer season.