Lessons in honest living is an attempt to help young people between the ages of 12 and 14 make good decisions about facing reality rather than taking drugs to escape or embarking upon a lifetime of crime to make money. It deals with fundamental issues such as developing a work ethic, resolving conflict without resorting to violence, controlling anger and escaping the pressure to be part of a gang.
- Crime – Way more than a Statistic
- Crime – Making Money Legally
- Crime – The Gang thing
- Violence – Why and What?
- Violence – Who’s Responsible?
- Violence – Anger and Aggression
- Violence – The Price of Peace
- Violence – Resolving Conflict
- Drugging – Drug Update, What and Why?
- Drugging – Drugs Free…To Last
- Drugging – Drugs and Emotions
- Drugging – Helping Others